GUIDELINES FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
The 15th Malaysian Hospice Council Congress 2024 will be accepting abstracts for poster and/or oral presentations.
The closing date for submission is on or before 30th April 2024.
Term and conditions:
- All abstracts must be prepared and presented in the English Language.
- The maximum length for the abstract title is 20 words.
- The maximum length for the abstract body is 400 words.
- Please indicate three keywords (MeSH terms where available)
- All presenting authors must be registered as delegates at the Congress.
(Conference registration, accommodation and travelling expenses will not be covered)
- Notification of abstract acceptance will be sent via e-mail by the Secretariat.
- All abstracts accepted for oral and poster presentations will be published in the Congress e-abstract book.
Please send your abstracts to:
MHC2024 Congress Secretariat
Name: Madam Michelle Phang
Email : [email protected]
Prizes will be awarded for the best submissions in both categories as indicated below.
The Judges decision will be final. Appeals will not be considered.
|Prizes for Winner
For more information, please visit: www.mhcc2024.com